Monday, September 2, 2013

XCLUSIVE: JOSH SMITH CELEBRATES SIGNING $54 Million CONTRACT AT KRAVE




 I had an exclusive invite to the hottest new club in ATL- Krave! Even better, was the reason I was invited: to celebrate Josh Smith (aka Jsmoove) departure from his ATL home to the Motor City. After signing a a mega lucrative $54 Million dollar contract with the Detroit Pistons, Josh chose to party where some other ATL elite had partied, including Usher & Keri Hilson. Josh Smith was the only star in the building, but he literally had the club at complete full capacity. The 6' 9" basketball star was adamant about keeping his celebrity status, so photography was kept at a minimum. However, I can tell you it was an unforgettable night, and Krave's atmosphere was on point. I'm telling you, don't think just go, you will love Krave. In the meantime, don't forget to stay in touch! I mean who knows where Peachybella will end up next.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment